Thank you for taking our survey.
UMC is preparing to launch the sale of pre-assembled kit CJ5 Jeeps in 2018. We want to hear from you to determine what is best for the pre-assembled CJ5 kit.
1. Contact Information
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
2. May We Ask How Old You Are?
3. Are you interested in Purchasing a new UMC CJ5 pre-assembled Kit Vehicle?
Interested but will waitJust CuriousNoYes
4. Are you interested in a CJ model other than the CJ5?
5. Where did you first hear about the UMC Pre-assembled CJ5 Kit vehicle?
Print or On line PublicationsForumsA FriendTrade Show EventOther
6. What Engine type would you plan to install in your CJ5 if you were to purchase one:
Original F 4 134 "Hurricane"Original Dauntless V6Diesel TypeOther
7. What Transmission and Transfer case would you install with your selected engine in your CJ5 if you were to purchase one? Borg Warner T90 and Spicer 18 Transfer CaseBorg Warner T14 and Spicer 18 Transfer CaseOther
8. What is your main use for a New pre-assembled CJ5 Kit? Primary VehicleOff RoadingFarm Utility Vehicle
9. What is the top reason for wanting a CJ5 Pre-assembled Kit Jeep?I have always wanted one but could not find one in good enough conditionI love all Jeeps and this is one of my favoritesOther
10. Is there a reason why you would NOT purchase a UMC Pre-assembled CJ5 Kit?Do not know enough about the qualityWorried about the costI am worried about engine and transmission installationOther
11. Who Would install your engine and transmission? I would do it myselfA certified mechanic/ShopOther
12. The pre-assembled CJ5 Kit comes with limited options. What options would you like to have available?Top - soft or HardMore axle and suspension optionsHeaterPower SteeringWheels and tires which are more aggressiveOther
13. On a scale of 1-10 (10 is the highest importance). How important are these things to you?
Please share any comments, questions or concerns.
Privacy Note: We do not sell or share your information with any 3rd parties.